Blended in the Yorkshire dales. Rich, refreshing & full of flavour. We never dreamt that people all over the country would fall in love with Yorkshire tea. Our tea tasters sample hundreds of teas every week, just to find the few good enough for Yorkshire tea and we are happy to pay that little more for the pick of the crop. We also take the time and trouble to blend our tea so suit your water, whether it’s hard or soft. And we believe that our traditional square tea bags are thee best because they allow the full flavour of the tea to develop.
- Case of five 80-teabag units (400 total tea bags)
- Made with a blend of teas from Assam, Africa, Sri Lanka and Indonesia
- High in antioxidants; each English-style (tagless) tea bag contains 3.13 grams of tea
- Rich, full-bodied blend makes an ideal breakfast tea
- Teas from India, Sri Lanka, India and Indonesia; blended and packed in England