Super Irish Breakfast
Our Super Irish Breakfast blend is truly “the espresso” of teas. This tea is delicious with milk and sugar, but lovers of brisk breakfast teas will drink it plain. Our Super Irish Breakfast is a more caffeinated version of the regular Irish Breakfast. While Irish Breakfast is usually blended with an Assam tea base, our Super Irish Breakfast has even more Assam, which makes the tea maltier, richer and more full-bodied.
Assam is a district in northeastern India that lies on the Indian-Burmese border. It produces more black tea than any other area on earth, with the exception of a few places in China. Assam’s tea gardens cover some four hundred thousand acres of verdant rolling plains on both sides of the mighty Brahmaputra River.
The other black tea used in our Super Irish Breakfast blend is Ceylon. Ceylon-or its contemporary name Sri Lanka-is a beautiful tropical island that lies just twenty-two miles off the southern tip of India. Sri Lanka supplies about 25% of the world’s tea. The nearly six hundred thousand acres of tea under cultivation provide well over half of the island’s export earnings.
More Stash Tea Flavors to Try!
If you enjoy Super Irish Breakfast you should also try Stash English Breakfast, Stash Ginger Breakfast, Stash Organic Breakfast Blend, and Stash Organic Assam loose tea.
Stash Tea Assortments
Our variety assortments allow you to sample several of our flavors! We have green, fruity herbal, exotic, organic, guyausa, holiday and black tea assortments to name a few!
Stash Organic Teas
We have fourteen certified organic flavors in herbals, green and black teas. Several flavors are also Fair Trade certified.
Delicious Iced Teas from Stash Tea
Our 24/1 ounce iced teas come in herbal, black and green tea and are a refreshing way to cool off during a hot day! Each brew bag makes a gallon of iced tea, dependent on the flavor.
Stash Tea Loose Teas
If you enjoy our tea bag flavors, you will be sure to love our loose tea! Many of our flavors are sold in 50 gram, 100 gram, and 1 pound packaging. Our resealable pouch allow our teas to stay fresh.
Stash Guayusa Tea
Our newest line, Guayusa originates from the Amazon Rainforest of Ecuador and is produced from the leaves of a holly tree. Fair Trade and Organic certified. Six different flavors to choose from including Lemon, Mint, Yerba Mate & Ginseng, Chocolate, Chai, and Pure!
- Contains 100 individually foil-wrapped tea bags
- A combination of rich Assams,Ceylon, and other premium blackteas
- Convenient packaging forfoodservice settings such as restaurants, cafes, self-service and coffee stations
- Bulk packaging is great for gift packers,and component product purchasing
- Box of 100 tea bags, great bulk size for foodservice or restaurants
- Blended with more Assam creates an extra-caffeinated, richer and more full-bodied black tea
- Excellent with milk and sugar or plain
- Kof-K Kosher certified, contains caffeine, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world