Premium English Breakfast
Our English Breakfast Tea combines top-quality black teas from premier tea gardens. We blend bright Ceylon tea from Sri Lanka, malty Assam and smooth Nilgiri from India, and full-bodied Keemun from China. The result is a very distinctive, rich tea. It takes milk and sugar very well. This stimulating tea is the perfect morning wake-up drink. The prototype for English Breakfast was developed over a hundred years ago by the Scottish Tea Master Drysdale, in Edinburgh. Marketed simply as “Breakfast Tea”, it became popular in England due to the craze Queen Victoria created for all things Scottish. Tea shops in London, however, changed the name and sold it as “English Breakfast Tea”. English Breakfast has become a favorite of tea drinkers worldwide and is the tea most often enjoyed during English High Tea.
More Stash Tea Flavors to Try!
If you enjoy English Breakfast, you should also try Stash Decaf English Breakfast, Stash Super Irish Breakfast, Stash Ginger Breakfast, Stash Organic Breakfast Blend, and Stash Earl Grey.
Stash Tea Assortments
Our variety assortments allow you to sample several of our flavors! We have green, fruity herbal, exotic, organic, guyausa, holiday and black tea assortments to name a few!
Stash Organic Teas
We have fourteen certified organic flavors in herbals, green and black teas. Several flavors are also Fair Trade certified.
Delicious Iced Teas from Stash Tea
Our 24/1 ounce iced teas come in herbal, black and green tea and are a refreshing way to cool off during a hot day! Each brew bag makes a gallon of iced tea, dependent on the flavor.
Stash Tea Loose Teas
If you enjoy our tea bag flavors, you will be sure to love our loose tea! Many of our flavors are sold in 50 gram, 100 gram, and 1 pound packaging. Our resealable pouch allow our teas to stay fresh.
Stash Guayusa Tea
Our newest line, Guayusa originates from the Amazon Rainforest of Ecuador and is produced from the leaves of a holly tree. Fair Trade and Organic certified. Six different flavors to choose from including Lemon, Mint, Yerba Mate & Ginseng, Chocolate, Chai, and Pure!
- Contains 100 individually foil-wrapped tea bags
- Full bodied tea blend
- Convenient packaging forfoodservice settings such as restaurants, cafes, self-service and coffee stations
- Bulk packaging is great for gift packers,and component product purchasing
- Box of 100 tea bags, great bulk size for foodservice or restaurants
- Old-time favorite, full-bodied, stimulating, invigorating, good with milk and sugar
- Classic blend of Ceylon, Assam. Nilgiri and Keemun black teas from around the world
- Kof-K Kosher certified, contains caffeine, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world